Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'm back

Sorry. Haven't been writing for a while. I got a job at an office building... two weeks later I was let go. Probably because I hate working and I could never do that shit for the rest of my life. It was a temp. job anyway.  So now I'm back to writing every day! 
Still waiting on a few agencies to reply to me and tell me if they liked my script or not. Integral, Zero Gravity, Meridian and a studio in London.  Waiting sucks!


Well, that's all I got.  Hope your Tuesday is going well.

Oh. I saw Star Trek 2, it was amazing. Go see it. 
Saw Hangover III.... you're not missing much. It wasn't funny... something comedies should be.
Saw Fast and Furious 6, I gotta say, it's the better of the Fast and Furious movies. Worth a watch for sure.

Okay, till next time. Thanks for reading

Can't wait for This Is The End. Emma Watson is always great

No comments:

Post a Comment