Monday, May 13, 2013

You have to be awake to know you're dreaming.

So while I wait for the powers that be to let me know if I'll be a professional screenwriter soon, I have to enter back in society and turn myself into a slaved zombie at a 9-5 office job. Bills need to be paid, beer needs to be bought taxes need to be taken, so I'm probably going to start a temp. job this week. Oh how I hate it, but this is the time you're awake, before you can sleep and live your dream.

I wish society held artists in higher regards. Oh well, got to pay your dues I suppose.

On a brighter note, Star Trek 2 comes out this week, the same day as my birthday, woot  :P

Alright, happy Monday ya'll. And to the college grads that got their exam marks back, a fitting picture for some.


No comments:

Post a Comment