Wednesday, June 12, 2013

big things are HAPPENING

So as you know (hah, right) I've just been writing my ass off for the last eight months like a monkey chained to type writer... with slightly better grammar and grooming. Finally one of my screenplays has made its way into the sacred walls of the William Morris Endeavor agency. They seem to be showing some interest in my screenplay, and some assistants are reading it now. I'm just waiting on word to see if they even marginally like it.

If I've learned anything it's that hard work does in fact pay off, and never doubt yourself, cause when you least expect it and you're about to give up, something or someone comes through for you and it's beyond awesome. SO, that being said, I need to wait a little bit and see what happens, it's out of my hands. These next few months are going to crawl by for me.

Okay, I will totally keep you guys updated and pretend you care about what happens. Till then, work hard and be nice to one another, cause amazing things will happen to you.

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment