Saturday, August 25, 2018

I made a thing -- The Pre-Drink movie

WELP! I made a movie.

A feature length comedy. It took almost every weekend for 5 months, but we did it.

Right now it's in post production, or as I like to call it, fucking hell. I thought I liked editing, but guess what? 15 minutes could save you 15 percent or more--- I mean, I don't!  Going to get in a real editor with real editor eyes to give this a real pass.

I loved (mostly) every second of it. I got two really funny comedians to be in it, and they turned out to be better actors that I could have ever hoped for. The rest were great, smart, creative, and fun to work with. The project wasn't without its egos and pains in the ass, but it's a small price to pay for a writer/director to have a feature under his belt that he's proud of.

The movie is called The Pre-Drink. Here's the link to the website.

 www.thepredrinkmovie.com




As soon as I cut a trailer I'll drop it here.

Till then, drink up, be merry.

1 comment: